The Love of God
Our Ancient Faith
The Kingdom of God Visitor Counter
Looking for a Church:
That is like family - extended family?
That is real and the people are real?
Where you can worship in all the richness and beauty of the ancient church?
That is fully Charismatic, on fire and moving in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit?
Where you can reconnect with your Jewish and early church roots?
With stability and structure like a traditional church without the chains and death rattle?
Maybe God has prepared a place for you here at CEC Messiah.
In the greater Charlotte area, build several communities, extended families of like-minded believers (as much as possible pulling people from the ranks of the un-churched), establishing places where believers can be nurtured and equipped for service and sent out into the world to minister the redemption of Jesus the Christ, the Messiah.
- Bring the Kingdom of God into the earth according to God's will (Matt 6:10, 33, Heb 9:24, Heb 11:10, 16, Heb 12:22-24).
- From near and far bring people into the Kingdom of God (Matt 28:18-20).
- For those in the Kingdom, root and ground them in the faith and life of the church (Eph 4:11-13).
- Operate by power and demonstration of the Holy Spirit (I Cor 2:4-5).
This Parish Is:
- A haven.
- An extended family.
- A training facility.
- A sending base.
- Bridge builders between our congregation and others in the Body of Christ.
- An example of the traditional church since the time of Christ through liturgy and sacrament.